Help Wanted: Wildcards!
- Women Majority: The majority of Benetech’s executives, managers, professional staff and overall team are women. How many tech companies can say that!
- Rights-focused: Advancing the human rights of disadvantaged people is central to our work. We help the people who most need it, not those who can most afford it.
- Flexibility: We expect the work to get done, and provide our professional staff a high degree of flexibility on how to get it done.
What’s the catch? Well, we’re a nonprofit: organized as a charity. And while we pay quite well by nonprofit standards, there is no stock plan. If making top dollar is a personal requirement or the chance to make social good doesn’t make your heart sing, stop reading, we’re not your next gig.
- If you are someone with amazing skills who is looking for a way to give back using those talents, read on.
- If you are looking for a path to reenter the workplace, but need the flexibility or hours to spend parts of the day at home, read on.
- If you have made an exit, but playing golf all day is not your idea of nirvana, read on.
- If you have a great idea for a job share, read on.
- If you would like to try the nonprofit sector on for size, read on.
- Marketing and communications
- Software development
- Accounting and finance
- Community management